» Fighting with my POP3 / Mime parser library (2)


«
»

ASP.NET, blackberry, C#, Mime parser, NandoF, POP3, Programmeren

Fighting with my POP3 / Mime parser library (2)

04.01.09 | 4 Comments

I fixed my POP3 / Mime parser problem!

I am once again able to read all mails and attachments that ever hit my mailbox. The problem itself was a simple error in one of the MIME headers ( missing quotes to be exact ). But I ended up making some major changes to my setup.

Since OpenPOP.NET completely refused to download the faulty messages from the server I kick it out and user the NandoF POP client instead.  I upgraded it to support SSL connections and made it bit less strickt in order to support my faulty messages. I also cleaned up my old import code so I now have a very solid email download component which I hope will hold a few more years.

Should anyone be interested in the adapted NandoF code feel free to ask. I originally planned to put a download in this post but it’s late and want to sleep.   �


4 Comments

have your say

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. Subscribe to these comments.

see url Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

:

:


«
»
14 queries. 0,207 seconds.